Offered Salary 121000
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Gender Not necessary
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the job
Human Resources Officer
We are inviting applications from candidates who aspire to further an HR career in the aviation field. Fresh graduates or candidates with less relevant experience who demonstrate growth potentials and the can-do attitude may be considered.
Air Hong Kong (AHK) is the longest serving dedicated freighter airline based in Hong Kong. We are the wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific Airways and have been supporting the DHL Express network throughout the Asia region since 2002. The fast growing cargo express industry has further strengthened our business partnership with DHL Express and our presence in the competitive market.
The ideal candidate will provide support and be offered an opportunity to be engaged in the full spectrum of the HR functions, from recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations/well-being support and employee records and benefits administration.
In support of the potential growth of the airline, the HR team plays an increasingly crucial role in looking after the well-being and needs of our diverse multinational community of pilots and ground staff. Of equal importance is our capability in achieving and promoting operations excellence, customer centricity and a high performing culture. The incumbent will play a proactive role in seeking to understand the internal customers’ needs, assist in resolving work-related issues with an ultimate objective of promoting positive employee relations and well-being.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Provide support for the full employment cycle of AHK employees- day-to-day administrative support on HR functions and internal customers’ requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with external vendors on contract renewal and ensure smooth operations of outsourced services.
- Communicate with staff at all levels to gain feedback on internal customer service standards and work on areas for improvement
- Efficient delivery of various administrative functions including licensing and employment visa administration, insurance policy administration, filing and office administration. While performing the tasks, you will learn and apply the techniques and contribute to the continuous improvement of the work processes and system.
- Follow up on staff issues to ensure that staff well-being are being looked after, and be well-versed of the company’s policies and practices in upholding the company’s standards
- Work in collaboration with team-mates on organizing staff events and initiatives to promote employee engagement
- To be a member of the AHK Care Team and be responsible for coordinating training and supporting activities under the airline’s Crisis Humanitarian Support Scheme
- To participate in improvement projects and initiatives
Qualifications, skills and competencies
The successful candidate will be a core member of the AHK HR team. We are a small team, and yet without any limits in creating a positive culture and developing the people best practices. We look for someone who will be motivated in excelling into a people role, and he/she is expected to possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary education
- Good organization and administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service mindset and skills, with strong drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and enjoys reaching out to interact and build partnerships
- Possesses objective critical thinking skills and the maturity in resolving people issues in a sensitive and professional manner
- A self-starter with can-do spirit and open mindedness
- Being innovative, as well as tech-savvy will be an added strength
- A Hong Kong Permanent resident