· Manage and control the product development of apparel labels, tags & packaging items;
· Monitor and enforce supplier performance and quality standards to achieve improved results;
· Manage project priorities and allocate resources to meet assigned timelines and goals;
· Introduce new product developments to sales team to boost sales growth;
· Supervise new product sampling and costing negotiation with suppliers.
· Good knowledge of woven labels, printed fabrics labels and printed paper items;
· 1+ year experience in garment accessory supplier or garment company;
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; must work well in a team-oriented environment.
· Strong English verbal and written communication skills;
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong analytical and communication skills;
· Education background and experience related to garments or garment accessories production will be an advantage.***Work in Cheung Sha Wan District We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, medical insurance to the right candidates. Interested parties please email your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com