St. James’s Place Wealth Management is a FTSE 100 company with £100.6bn of client funds under management.
The Company’s success has grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with its clients. The St. James’s Place proposition is further enhanced by its distinctive approach to investment management.
At the heart of our business is the St. James’s Place Partnership, which brings together some of the most experienced, able and highly-regarded professionals working in financial services today. Through our Partnership, we are able to provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services, helping individuals, trustees and organisations to achieve their financial goals.
St. James’s Place is one of the largest wealth management companies serving the expatriate community living and working in Asia. The Partners have many years of experience and have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
If you are driven and self-motivated with a successful track record in providing financial advice and are looking to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced economy that only Asia can currently offer, then St. James's Place Wealth Management would like to meet you.
Become a Partner and build significant sustainable revenue by building long term quality relationships with your clients.
What we offer:
• Full training and development to secure local qualifications and license
• A share of initial advice fees with opportunity to earn significant income
• There is an opportunity to achieve a six figure practice buyout which is based on your existing book value
• Marketing support to develop your individual marketing strategy including communications, event planning, execution and funding.
• Access to the significant support resources available to all Partners of St. James’s Place Wealth Management
• Access to research and commentary provided by an industry leading investment team